How parents and citizens are taking action
A group of Perrysburg parents, represented by Warner Mendenhall of Mendenhall Law Group, filed a lawsuit on February 25th, 2022 over the mask mandate. You can review the case online via the Wood County Courthouse web site via the Case Number Search. Case Number: 2022CV0068.
A resolution has been drafted on social justice and CRT in Perrysburg schools and has been presented to the board members. The request will be made for the board to vote on adopting the resolution which will prohibit these topics from being taught in our schools.
Having a Problem With Your School Or District?
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Ohio is a local control state in education. This means that your locally elected school board of education (not the Ohio Department of Education) has the authority to determine policy and establish procedures for many areas in accordance with Ohio school law.
How You Can Stand Up
- Educate yourself on what students experience in their classrooms in our district and across the nation.
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and learn how you can get involved with the local Perrysburg Stands Up group and committees.
- Attend our group meetings, school board meetings, and committee meetings.
- Submit letters to the editors of our local newspapers.
- Vote for candidates who are also opposed to political indoctrination of students.
Join our email list by submitting your email address below